Zealously Representing Your Business in Court
At L. Gregory Loomar, PA, we help our clients achieve success in their businesses, and reach their goals by utilizing our legal expertise and business experience. We have over 27 years of practical hands-on experience handling business and commercial transactions, and we understand how and why business disputes occur, and we know how to resolve them in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Contact our law firm online to find out how we can help you and your business. We offer a free initial telephone consultation with an experienced trial attorney.
Over 27 Years of Commercial Litigation Experience
Attorney L. Gregory Loomar, has over 27 years of experience in representing individuals and businesses in commercial litigation matters and resolving business disputes. He represents clients in civil litigation in federal, state and county courts in business and commercial disputes, including business partnerships and shareholder claims, commercial, transactional, corporate and contract disputes, landlord-tenant, employment, noncompetition and FDUTPA matters.
If you have a business or commercial dispute where it seems that no agreement can be reached, we can advocate and protect your interests in business and commercial litigation in cases involving:
- Contract disputes
- Recovering collateral property (replevin actions)
- Noncompetition agreements and enforcement
- Fraud and misrepresentation claims
- Buyer’s remorse cases
- Pre- and post-judgment collections
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Employment disputes such as wrongful termination, discrimination, unpaid wage and overtime claims, and claims made under Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act and Fair Labor Standards Act (FDUTPA)
- Commercial and residential mortgage loan disputes
- Landlord-tenant issues, evictions
- Real estate/easements
- Probate, wills and trusts disputes
As your legal representative, we will do everything we can to resolve your case efficiently, and with a minimum of cost to you and your business.
Take the First Step Toward Resolving Your Business Matter. Call Us Today.
For an initial consultation with a skilled business litigation lawyer, contact us at 561-431-9944. From our office in Plantation, we serve clients in Fort Lauderdale, throughout Florida and across the United States.