Laying The Groundwork For A Successful Acquisition
To have a successful business acquisition takes months of preparation and careful consideration. Working with an attorney is crucial for business owners and operators who do not have the time or legal background to lay the groundwork and promote the transaction. Without counsel to advise you, your business purchase could be delayed and it might jeopardize your chances of a successful operation.
At L. Gregory Loomar, PA, in Boca Raton, we have decades of business law knowledge and practical experience to help our clients prepare for a business purchase. We are equipped to handle all matters necessary for an efficient transaction, including:
- Facilitating negotiations
- Completing business analyses
- Conducting due diligence investigations
- Preparing and confirming transactional documents
- Drafting, negotiating, revising and confirming contracts
- Addressing financial matters, including Small Business Administration (SBA) loans, purchase money and conventional loans
- Confirming franchise purchases, acquisitions and sales
- Optimizing the application process and/or transfer of business licenses
- Developing enforceable business operational agreements
It is crucial to have the most up-to-date information about a target business before you commit to an acquisition. With our help, you can feel confident that the steps you take today will support your interests tomorrow.
Our Team-Based Approach Mitigates Risk
When you engage us, we examine all options and the associated risks before recommending a course of action. We take pride in keeping our clients well informed about the potential consequences of their decisions and developing strategic business plans that align with their objectives. To give you the resources to weigh the benefits and challenges associated with your intended purchase, we have developed relationships with vetted professionals such as brokers, CPAs and bankers.
We complete all tasks correctly and time-efficiently so our clients can make educated decisions and achieve success in their endeavors. Our proactive eye also means that you avoid potential challenges or errors that could derail the transaction or drive up your expenses.
Learn More About Our Advisory Services In A Free Consultation
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a business in South Florida or elsewhere, we can help. Please send us an email or call our office to schedule a complimentary initial consultation. Call us on our toll-free line at 888-351-1836 or reach us at 561-431-9944.