Streamlining Complex Business Transactions
Businesses are essentially machines that are designed to make money, and buying or selling a business is an inherently complex process. Business Asset Sale and Purchase contracts must be negotiated and confirmed; due diligence investigations must be strategically structured and executed; licenses must be transferred or confirmed; financing, leases, employment and ancillary agreements, and closing documents need to be negotiated, prepared and confirmed. The challenge for a lawyer is to manage all of these details without losing sight of the big picture — helping clients obtain their objectives and succeed in their business.
At L. Gregory Loomar, PA, we meet that challenge every day. Since 1992, we have represented clients throughout Florida, the United States, Canada, South America and Europe in all aspects of their business and commercial transactions. We know which issues are material, and how to negotiate and structure the contracts and confirm the transaction to obtain the best possible results for our clients, and we diligently prepare the necessary documents to mitigate downside risk and ensure that our clients are protected, that they obtain their goals and that the transaction is successful.
If you are considering buying or selling a business, forming a new corporation or partnership, or need to prepare or negotiate a contract, hire an employee, protect your trade secrets, or have or expect any material business change, L. Gregory Loomar, PA, can assist you in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Working Today to Protect Your Future
By providing knowledgeable, reliable and experienced legal counsel, L. Gregory Loomar, PA, enables clients to focus on what they do best: promoting and growing their business, serving their current customers and gaining new ones.
We help people and businesses investigate, evaluate, structure, and confirm business and commercial transactions. We are also available to consult with business owners, companies and management about the legal implications and ramifications of strategic business decisions.
We provide skilled and effective assistance with an attention to detail in the following areas:
- Business purchases and sales
- Business evaluations and due diligence investigations
- Business transaction and contract negotiations
- Corporate entity and business formation/corporate formation
- General corporate counsel
- Purchase money, third party and SBA loan financing
- Franchise acquisitions
- Occupational and regional license applications and transfers
- Real estate transactions
- Business asset sale and purchases
- Stock sale and purchases
- Mergers and partnerships
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation
- Indemnification, subrogation, insurance claims
- Vendor agreements, service contracts
- Employment contracts and independent contractor agreements
- Confidentiality, non-circumvention and noncompetition agreements
- Trademark and branding protection
- Intellectual property protection
Contact Us to Get Straightforward Legal Support
To arrange an initial phone consultation with an experienced Fort Lauderdale business transaction attorney, call our office in Plantation, Florida, at 954-239-7574 or toll free at 888-351-1836. You can also contact us online.