At the Law Offices of L. Gregory Loomar, PA, we cultivate long-term relationships with our clients and offer dedicated personal service tailored to our clients' specific legal and business issues. Broward County, Florida, business attorney L. Gregory Loomar has more than 20 years of experience assisting his clients in business and commercial transactions, commercial litigation, corporate matters and alternative dispute resolution (mediation) for clients in Florida and throughout the United States.
Business and Commercial Transactions
At our Florida law firm, we help clients ensure that their business transactions are confirmed in an efficient and proper manner. We represent individuals and corporations in a wide range of business and commercial transactions, including:
- Purchasing a business
- Selling a business
- Due diligence investigations and business evaluations
- Negotiating a fair price
- Business operations and structure
- Corporate stock sales, purchase transactions and mergers
- Franchises, including acquisitions, sales and transfers
- Partnerships, shareholder agreements and operating agreements
- Real estate sales and purchases
- Brokerage disputes and commission claims
- License transfers, including liquor license sales and transfers
- Personal and performance guaranties
- Purchase money and commercial loan financing
- Private equity investments
- SBA approved loan financing
We provide general corporate support and business support in numerous matters, including:
- Purchase money loan financing, including commercial and Small Business Administration (SBA) financing
- Corporate documentation, articles of incorporation, board minutes, resolutions and amendments
- Employment, non-competition and management agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Corporate entity formation, limited liability companies (LLCs) and operating agreements
- Board of directors deadlock resolution
- Exclusivity, management and operational control
- Non-circumvention and confidentiality agreements
- Replevin and foreclosures
- Commercial Leases and landlord tenant matters
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Attorney Loomar is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit/Civil mediator who specializes in the resolution of business and commercial disputes through mediation. In a mediation of a business or commercial dispute, the client can maintain control over the outcome.
If you are involved in a business dispute, have commercial claims or a potential or pending lawsuit, we can help you avoid the expense of prolonged litigation and obtain an amicable resolution through an alternative dispute resolution process. Mr. Loomar uses his extensive business and practical experience to assist people and businesses to promote cost-effective resolutions, with the expense and uncertainty of litigation.
Commercial Litigation and Trial Practice
If your business or commercial dispute reaches a point where no agreement or alternative resolution is possible, we can advocate and protect your interests through representation in commercial litigation and trial practice in Federal District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida and in Florida circuit and county courts.
Contact a South Florida Business Transaction Attorney
Whether you want to buy or sell a business, investigate or evaluate a business or you need assistance and advice with another business or commercial matter, we can help you. Call our office at 954-239-7574 or toll free at 888-351-1836, or contact us online.