Plantation, Florida, Business Transactions and Commercial Matters
At the Law Offices of L. Gregory Loomar, PA, we help our clients achieve success and reach their goals by utilizing our legal expertise, business experience and sense. We have 20 years of practical hands-on experience handling business transactions and commercial matters.
Contact our Plantation, Florida, law firm to find out how we can help you and your business. We offer a free initial telephone consultation with an experienced South Florida commercial litigation attorney.
20 Years of Commercial Litigation Experience
Attorney L. Gregory Loomar, has 20 years of experience in representing individuals and businesses in business disputes and commercial litigation matters. He represents clients in civil litigation in federal, state and county courts in matters relating to business, commercial, transactional, corporate and contract disputes, landlord/tenant and employment matters.
If your business or commercial dispute reaches a point where no agreement or alternative resolution can be reached, we can advocate and protect your interests in business and commercial litigation in cases involving:
- Recovering collateral property (Replevin actions)
- Contract disputes
- Non-competition agreements and enforcement
- Fraud and misrepresentation claims
- Buyer's remorse cases
- Pre- and post-judgment collections and injunctions
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Employment actions under Unfair Trade Practices and Fair Labor Standard Act such as wrongful termination, discrimination, wage and overtime claims
- Commercial and residential mortgage loan disputes
- Landlord and tenant, evictions
- Real estate/easements
- Probate, wills and trusts
As your legal representative, we will do everything we can to resolve your case efficiently and with a minimum of cost to you and your business.
Call Us for a Free Consultation
For a free initial consultation with an experienced Plantation, Florida, business disputes lawyer, contact us at 954-239-7574. From our office in Plantation, we serve clients throughout Florida and the United States.