Efficient, Knowledgeable Assistance With Business Purchases
To succeed in business, you must be efficient. That is why all of the negotiations, due diligence investigations, business evaluations, analyses and supporting documentation need to be handled correctly the first time. At the Law Offices of L. Gregory Loomar, PA, we have the experience required to negotiate, structure, prepare, manage and confirm all aspects of your business purchase, including:
- Due diligence investigations and business evaluations
- Negotiating a fair price
- Business operations and structure evaluations
- Small Business Administration (SBA) or conventional loan financing
- Purchase contract preparation and confirmation
- Confidentiality agreements
- Escrow holdback agreements
- Non-circumvention agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Employment agreements
- Franchise issues
- Business license transfers
- Lease assignments and confirmation
- Vendor contracts and maintenance
Obtaining accurate information is a critical factor in the analysis of any business prior to confirming the intended acquisition. We highly recommend that you conduct a due diligence investigation and business evaluation of a prospective business or corporation before confirming the purchase. The Law Offices of L. Gregory Loomar, PA, will ensure that all material issues are addressed and all relevant information about the target business or corporation is taken into account to ensure the client's ability to make an informed decision.
Effectively Negotiating a Purchase
If you are considering buying an existing business or establishing a new one, you need an experienced business law attorney who can help you develop a strategic plan that will consider your business's potential for success and minimize the risks involved. We work with real estate and business brokers, accountants and other specialists to ensure that all important considerations are taken into account.
We can help answer all your questions such as:
- Should I buy an existing business or establish a new business?
- Should I buy a franchise or an independent business?
- What are the pros and cons in buying just the assets of another business instead of the stock of the seller's corporation?
- When a buyer purchases the stock of a corporation, does the buyer assume the liabilities of the business?
Want to Purchase or Sell a Business in South Florida or Evaluate a Potential Acquisition? We Can Help!
To learn more about how we can help you buy or sell a business in Fort Lauderdale or anywhere else in Florida, call the Law Offices of L. Gregory Loomar, PA, at 954-239-7574 or toll free at 888-351-1836. You can also contact a lawyer online.